Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The snow is melting....YEA!!!

Well, we got 8 inches of snow on Friday night and Saturday. I couldn't even get out of the house so I missed church. I really have missed loads of church because of my health. I'm using my treadmill trying to loose some weight but also , to strengthen my heart and lungs. So now when I can I'll go to church . Nothin new around here so I'm getting my project ready for my Basic Crazy Quilt Class. I'm finishin up my spider web rose and will start on my spider web. Gonna have to rip it out cause it looks like my spider had one heck of a night just before she started her web. So to make her look better , I'll re-do the web. hehehe Chance is going to take a nap and I just may join him. See ya later, Eileene

PS. did yall like the picture that I put up of Me????? Well its not really me. I just thought the kitten was sooooooo cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment