Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye my sweets......

Oh my, goodbye my sweets.......oreos, fudge, peanut butter cups, and the list goes on and on. A few friends and myself are gonna TRY to loose some weight in 2010. I know I'll never make it, I'll starve the first week and may not even make it that long. So , goodbye to all my fat little hidden treats.......Parting is such sweet sorrow !!! So today ,the last day of 2009 , I have to get rid of 9 popsicles and a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi. OK I've about got that taken care of. I only have 4 more popsicles to go. I sure hope a chocolate cake doesn't attack me during the night. Well, since I'm soooooo sad, I'd better go for now. Happy New Year to all yall skinny little devils. hehehe

1 comment: