Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kerry Leslie has done it again !!!

Kerry of kerrykatiecakes2.blogspot.com fame has done it again !!! What a gal. I've had a piece of fabric with chickens/roosters on it and could not for the life of me figure out what to do with it on a cq. Well, now I do. She came up with a double creten stitch and the way she put it together it looks like chicken wire, aka fencing. Now I know exactly what to do with it. When I get it finished, problably after Christmas, I'll post it . OF COURSE, yall know my camera doesn't always agree with me about postin anything. Santa better be really good to me this year , that is if HE wants ham for Christmas dinner. hehehehe AND while I'm thinkin food, yall have a great Thanksgivin holiday. From my heart to yall, love and joy for all the holidays. Hugs, Eileene

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check that out Eileene, I have lots of chicken fabric! Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete