Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Turkey day in the USA

Well, it seems that our family survived "turkey day". YEA Now however, we're all fat and sassy. We're even more stuffed than the turkey.hehehe On "black friday" we stayed home. Thats where its safe. According to the news some people even busted down doors to get in to shop. Thats just NUTS!!! So I'll finish up our Christmas shopping on Monday. Hope all of yall enjoyed the day and the dinner. Over the holiday , I made some really cute Christmas pins. If I can get the camera to work, I'll post a few pictures. Gotta go for now and figure out what the heck I'm gonna do with the leftovers. OH MY. Eileene

No comments:

Post a Comment