Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Replacement wedding quilt

Yall, in my stitchin group we have a friend that lost her wedding crazy quilt wall hanging in a fire. SOOooo, we are working together to make a replacement for her. My block is pictured here. There are several on our group site and they are all beautiful. I think Lyn's friend will be pleased to see the replacement.Well, Yahoo is not workin today, AGAIN !!! I can't up load my picture so I'll try again later. Eileene

2 comments:

  1. How did your tests come out? I know what you mean, sometimes I can't take the time to fight with the uploads....tooo, stressful for this old coot.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tests found a what they thought was a hole in my heart. But they did find I had a 70 -90 % blockage in there. Now they can't find the hole. Soooooo, I reckon thats good. Good to hear from you. Hugs, Eileene

    ReplyDelete