Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Monday, August 3, 2009

Heads up for DO NOT CALL

Hey yall, I just found out that our cell phone numbers are goin be made public this month. Now I don't know about yall but this just chaps my hide !!! I value my minutes that I pay for and I'll be danged if I'm gonna let some lousy teleamarkter use MY minutes to call ME on MY PHONE!!! If you don't want this to happen to you go to www.donotcall.gov , register and wait for an email to confirm your choices.Yep, choices. You can put in 3(three) phone numbers , home or cell or both. But you must do it from your phone OR on line. I did the online deal and got confirmation in just a couple of hours. It will work. Pass this info on to your friends and family and lets stop unsolisited calls. eileene

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eileene,
    here is a link to a in depth story about cell phone numbers
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp
    I like your spunk on your blog and when you post to the here-be-tatters group.

    ReplyDelete