Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Genealogy

Ok yall, I woke up at 3 am today and was thinkin about genealogy. SOooooooo, I got on the 'puter and on rootsweb , I found LOADS of info on some of my families. What a treasure that place is. The amazing thing is that the most of the info was added in April 2009. So far 2 cousins of my have our Hughes family back to 1500 and the Powell family back to 1400's. Lois Ann Hubbard is my Powell line guru. smart as a tack. Very proud to call her cuz. The Hughes side is Larry Brule one of my other cousins that is very smart. The great job they do is sources and they share info. So two thumbs up to each of them. Now if I could just get them to cook breakfast. Eileene

No comments:

Post a Comment