Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Monday, August 3, 2009

Crazy Judyth's Stash Stuff

For anyone needin anything to stitch on, with, embellish , or thread , spider or anything else. ..... Get an email over to CJ. This lady is the master at findin what ya need and sometimes things ya don't even know about. She's a stash converter. I've NEVER gotten anything dirty , rotten or unironed from her. And spiders for crazy quilts, well, let me tell you, if you need it she either has it or will find it and send it to you. Believe me!!!




Her email is judythnks@fhrd.net Yall will love her. I do. Eileene
It looks like her email is judythinks....forget it , she ain't got time. hehehehe

1 comment:

  1. Eileene, you are a riot. I don't know how you are contained inside!!! :0 !!!

    I love Judyth too!

    ReplyDelete