Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Saturday, June 19, 2010

surprise in the mail

I went to the mail box today and found a wonderful surprise. Silk floss from Vikki Clayton. Its called Deep Purple. Boy did she name that right. I love purple and this by golly is PURPLE !!! And soft. OMG, you'd love to have anything that soft. Oh my. I can't wait to try it out on my crazy quilt. Yall try out her site and her fibers. You'll love her and her things. http://hand-dyedfibers.com She also has a newsletter that she sends. Also, has loads of things to help in any stitchin. Yall, check her out. I did and I'm glad to have found her. Tell her Eileene sent ya there. OK?? Eileene I also need to tell you that I don't have any afillation to her at all. I just love her stuff.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment