Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Monday, February 22, 2010

What in the world are we doin on Stitchmap ?????

Yall we have sooooooo much fun learning and doing ornery things to unnamed people( named Shari.) Yall really need to check out our group. Go to yahoo groups then search: stitchmap...... We teach, learn, hug and have loads of fun while learning new stitching thingies. Its all for free and we are commin up on our 1st. year anniversary in April. Hmmmmmm, I wonder if we'll have a special giveaway.??? Need to ask Shari about this. hehehe I'm doin my basic crazy quilt class now and have signed up for 3 or 4 more. When the class is over I'll post my pictures of my things. Now don't yall laugh. I can't tell ya how many seams I've ripped out because I saw someone elses' idea. I'm learnin. So will you. Check it out. Eileene

2 comments:

  1. Great group I will agree. I am loving all the classes:) The CQ class is fantastic! And the color theory class is designed for stitchers so it will be so informative.

    And it is so fun giving Shari a bad time!!! hehehehe.

    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are so enthused about Stitchmap and the classes and comradery to be found there. I am not as enthused about the teasing....but my name is Shari....ROFLOL. And, yes, we will have lots of fun and prizes given away throughout the month of April to celebrate our 1st anniversary. We might even giveaway some FLUFFY stuff! Have your friends check our our group blog for more info on what we do at MAP. http://mentorandangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete