Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Whoooo Hoooo

I just recieved an honor !! I've been doing crazyquilts for maybe a year or less. I'm in a crazy quilt class with other ladies and our mentor is Kathy Shaw. Today she emailed me and said she was using 2 of my blocks as examples for our class. Not having seen the lesson I said I was so glad to be a part of it. If they were for bad examples of how NOT to do something I'd learn something and if it was a good example I'd be thrilled. What an honor to have my stitching in our class book.!!! Thanks Kathy. Hugs, Eileene

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your photos to MAP/SAM site so they could be used! I'm proud of all the work you've been putting into your stitching. You are just growing by leaps and bounds! Hugs back at ya! Kathy (aka Shawkl)

    ReplyDelete