Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas to one and all



We hope all of you had a fantastic Christmas. We here in Arkansas did. The family was together except one daughter that had to go to her inlaws for the holiday. But all in all we had fun.
The blue box that I got at Goodwill last summer went to Kathy S. of shawkldesigns.com to be emblished. And did she do a beautiful job. I'll post a picture so yall can see her beautiful work.
On another topic, on stitchmap , I won the Grand Prize. YIPPIE !!!! When it gets here I'll post a picture too. Yall should join stitchmap at the yahoo groups site. Its so fun and a wonderful place to learn new stitchery and make friends around the world. I would be completely lost if I couldn't be in this great group. I would !! check it out and join and learn about new things including making new friends. IF ya don't have the things to get started with just let us know and you'll get lots of help.
Have a wonderful new year and be safe . Hugs from Eileene

No comments:

Post a Comment