Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My new pretties



Yall , I have a great friend that does jewerly . Her name is Kathy of Shawkldesigns.com. She sent me pictures today of two (2) beautiful pieces I asked her to make for me. WOW!!!! These things are beautiful !! She also has made me a beautiful necklace for a stone I sent her. I'll get pictures next week I hope as its not quite done. So , today, you get to see my red pretties. Yall think I love red or what??hehehhe
Yall check out her site at www.shawkldesigns.com if anyone needs a beautiful Christmas gift , just get ahold of her and turn her loose.She does beautiful work and has such an eye for color that ya can't believe it.She does custom design work as you can see. Love her,love her , love her. Eileene

No comments:

Post a Comment