Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Saturday, August 14, 2010

tatting commin up....soon??

Ok here's the deal ...... I love needle tatting and am gonna give a go at shuttle tatting. I need to make some needle tatted snowflakes for our family Christmas tree, so I'll start with that. I may even add some "bling" to 'em. You know, embossing powder. Boy, that makes 'em sparkle in the fire light. Ok, I've talked myself into doin them. NOW, while or after I do those snowflakes, I'm gonna learn to shuttle tat if it kills me. Now that I'm waiting of another class on StitchMap, I've got some time. Whats that???? If yall want to learn ANY kind of stitching, go to our group site and sign up. You'll love it..... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stitchmap Tell Shari that I sent ya there. :You'll have fun , gain many talented friends and learn something . Or you may have some talent to teach a class. The materials are copyrighted so ;you won't get them anywhere but here !! we are a funny group, a compassionate group and above all a giving group. If ya don't have supplies to start a class , we have a "stash angels" group that is always willing to share supplies with anyone. So , don't let anything stand in your way.....Join today. Eileene

No comments:

Post a Comment