Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here is the rest of my shuttles

here are the rest of my shuttles. Some are plastic,celuloid, copper, metal , some are homemade in wood. The little ones like the hedgehog I made. There is a lady , sorry I don't know her name or I'd give her credit , that makes little hedgehog shuttles. They are so cute that I thought I'd give it a try. The other wooden one is a lady hoare( I think) and my DH made it for me. The black one is from black African wood and came from Karen Patten in Tennessee. I have several of her mothers shuttles as she does not tat anymore. Only 1 MOP and it came with the scissors and hook holder. Hope yall enjoy these. I love 'em. Eileene

No comments:

Post a Comment