Free Range Stitchin

Free Range Stitchin is a little place that I can share what I do , work at and love. So, yall visit often , ok??

Monday, June 29, 2009

Pay It Forward

I found this on http://ladyjspice.blogspot.com. Now its my turn to Pay It Forward in a similar manner.
This is the way it goes......
The first 5(five) people to comment on this post only, within the next 10 days, that they are willing to PIF... will receive a gift made by me.

THERE IS A CATCH......PIF

1)You must do the same. post this on"YOUR BLOG" and pass on to 5 people as well.
2)You will receive this gift within the year.
3) I'm gettin ready to start stitchin my 5 gifts today.
4)If you don't want to pay it forward please leave the space for someone who would like to.
5) It MUST be something handmade/created by you in your favorite technique. It doesn't have to be a large fift, just heartfelt and it would help if you would be happy to receive it yourself.

Have fun and always pay it forward even if you don't commit to this project.
Also, please leave your blog addy so I can check to see if you've do # 1.



Eileene

No comments:

Post a Comment